1. Important information and who we are
Full name of legal entity: DD Allen LTDRegistered in England No: 11743014Email address: moc.nelladd%40tnemeganamRegistered office address: 133 Bradford Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 3PL
2. The data we collect about you
We use your data to provide and improve our Website experience. By using our Website, you agree to the collection and use of information under this policy.
We may collect several different types of information for various purposes as follows:
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal data may include but is not limited to:
● Email address● First name and last name● Phone number● Postal address● Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the Website pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
DD Allen LTD uses the data collected for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain the Website● To notify you about changes to our Website● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so● To provide customer care and support● To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website● To monitor Website usage● To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
3. Disclosure of data
DD Allen LTD may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● comply with a legal obligation● protect and defend the rights or property of DD Allen LTD● prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service● protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public● protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Website.
Links To Other Sites
Our Website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with Personal Data. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.